Skip to content
- Photos should be used when they supplement the material and provide value to the page.
- Photos should be high-resolution and high-quality (no cell-phone photos) with proper lighting and subject matter.
- Minimize the use of stock imagery.
- The focus on the image should be the primary subject and relate to the topic being discussed.
- Images should be free of distractions.
- Photos of people must have the proper UI Health Care policy dress code.
- Photos of individuals must also have a signed consent form for use.
- We advise against the use of photo collages.