The Web Team uses a tool called “Bugzilla” as the primary means of communication for learning and correcting errors reported by our internal users. Bugzilla requires users to login with their UI Healthcare ID and password. Links for submitting a bug can be found in the footers of uichildrens.org and uihc.org. Otherwise, please visit https://medcom.uiowa.edu/bugzilla to report a bug.
Including the following items will help us understand and resolve an issue efficiently.
- Provide a descriptive title for the bug.
- Include the url of the page you discovered the problem.
- Provide a detailed description of the issue.
- Indicate the browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.) you were using when you discovered the issue.
- Attachments can be uploaded into Bugzilla using the “Add Attachment” button at the bottom of the bug submission page.