In a year where much feels like it’s out of our control, getting a flu vaccine is one thing that you can do to make a difference in keeping yourself and others safe and healthy.
This year’s flu vaccination campaign runs Monday, Sept. 21, to Friday, Dec. 4. Participation in the campaign is required.
This year’s campaign goals are to have 100% campaign compliance and 95% of employees vaccinated.
All employees are required to participate in the campaign. You must receive the influenza vaccine (from here or elsewhere) or decline it in ReadySet in order to comply.
How to get your flu vaccination
Getting your flu vaccination is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Sign into your ReadySet account using your HawkID and password and complete our short flu survey.
- Why? It’s a way to process important information while protecting your privacy. Once you’ve set up an account and finished the flu survey, it means you’re ready to get vaccinated.
- Scan the QR code to the right using your phone’s camera to get started, or visit uehc.link/MyReadySet and enter your HawkID and password.
- Logged in but still need help? Walk through the survey step by step.
Bring your UI Hospitals & Clinics badge to the vaccination location.
Get your flu vaccination.
Where to get vaccinated
There are several different ways that you can choose to receive your flu vaccine this year. We’ve taken extra measures to promote social distancing and safety.
Select one of the options below, and make sure to complete the flu survey in ReadySet to record your participation.
- Attend a flu vaccination clinic. Check the schedule to find a flu time when vaccines will be available near your workplace. You can also get vaccinated without an appointment at the University Employee Health Clinic.
- Stop by the University Employee Health Clinic at 1097-1 Boyd Tower, at UI Hospitals & Clinics (Elevator A, Level 1). Hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Depending on your job role, there may be some employees on your unit or in your clinic who are designated to distribute the flu vaccine.
- Other ways to get vaccinated
- You can also get your flu vaccine from your primary care provider, QuickCare, or UI Urgent Care, or outside UI Health Care. Just make sure that you still record your participation in ReadySet after you receive the vaccine.
Read more about the flu
October 28, 2020Will the flu vaccine make you sick Find out in under a minute from Family Medicine Specialist Jason Powers, MD, in the newest Influenza in a Minute How to get your flu vaccination Getting your flu vaccination is as easy as 1, 2, 3! Sign into your ReadySet account using your HawkID and password and complete…more