Are you prepared for flu season? The UI Health Care pharmacies are here to help, with a 20 percent discount on many over-the-counter (OTC) products with the presentation of an employee badge (when possible) or validation in the university directory at checkout.
All UI employees are eligible to receive a 20 percent discount on many items such as:
- Cold medicine
- Cough syrup / cough drops
- Lip balm
- Vapor rub
- Nasal spray
- Children’s pain reliever
- Hand sanitizer
If we currently do not carry an OTC product, please talk to a member of our pharmacy staff and we can order it if it is available. Clinical questions about your medications? Ask one of our pharmacists to share their expertise in employee health care.
Employees can visit any of the following UI Pharmacies to receive the 20 percent discount:
- Pomerantz Pharmacy (Elevator L, Level 2)
- Lower Level Pomerantz Pharmacy (Elevator L, Level 1)
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Pharmacy (Elevator L, Level 4)
- Clinical Cancer Center Pharmacy (Elevator M, Level 2)
- Discharge Pharmacy (Main Entrance, Level 1)
- General Hospital Pharmacy (Elevator C, Level 1)
- University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital Pharmacy (Level 2)
- UI Health Care—Iowa River Landing Pharmacy (105 East 9th Street, Suite A – Coralville, Iowa)
- UI Health Care—North Dodge Pharmacy (1360 North Dodge Street, Iowa City, Iowa)
- UI Health Care—River Crossing Pharmacy (3056 River Crossing Court, Riverside, Iowa)
And don’t forget to get your flu vaccine and record your participation in the mandatory employee flu campaign. It’s quick and easy. Click here for more information.