The remaining portion of the renovated Pediatric Specialty Clinic (PSC) opened on Monday, Sept. 10. This expanded area includes 22 new exam rooms and two additional treatment rooms. For the first time, pediatric ophthalmology specialists will see patients in the PSC. Also available in the renovated space is a play area that will be supervised by child life staff.
The entrance to the PSC is by the Level 2 connector bridge that links UI Stead Family Children’s Hospital to UI Hospitals & Clinics. The recommended path for families to the PSC is below.
- Park in Hospital Parking Ramp 2.
- Take Elevator South in Ramp 2 and push the “G” (ground floor) button.
- Arrive on ground floor. Take a left to enter Level 1 (Gerdin Family Lobby) of UI Stead Family Children’s Hospital.
- Take the public elevators near the information desk to Level 2.
- Arrive on Level 2. Take a left and cross the short connector bridge.
- The entrance to the Pediatric Specialty Clinic will be on your left.