Flu season is just around the corner, which means it’s time to get ready for the launch of our annual employee flu campaign. In a year like no other, preparing yourself against the flu is more important than ever. Are you ready?
Here are five things you need to know about this year’s campaign.
Our annual employee flu campaign will run from Monday, Sept. 21 to Friday, Dec. 4.
- This year’s campaign gives you plenty of time to get vaccinated and prepare yourself for flu season.
Participation in the campaign is required
- All employees are required to participate in the campaign. You must receive the influenza vaccine (from here or elsewhere) or decline it in ReadySet in order to comply. Getting your vaccine outside of UI Health Care? Make sure you still record it in ReadySet to mark your compliance with the campaign.
Our goal is to have 100% campaign compliance and 95% of employees vaccinated
- Sound like lofty goals? Think again. Last year, 99.9% of employees recorded their participation in the campaign. And 92% of employees received a flu vaccination.
Participating in this year’s campaign is easier than ever
- We’ll be using ReadySet to record participation in this year’s campaign, now with a mobile-friendly interface.
We have a flu landing page to help you get all the information you need in one easy location
- This page will be located on The Loop and will be your go-to spot for all information about getting the flu vaccination, complying with this year’s campaign, and preparing yourself for flu season. We’ll also be tracking our progress on this page to our goal of 95% of employees vaccinated.
Eager to get started?
To prepare for this year’s campaign you can start by completing the flu survey in ReadySet. You must fill out the flu survey in ReadySet before you receive your vaccination. Scan the QR code to the right using your phone’s camera to get started, or visit uehc.link\MyReadySet and enter your HawkID and password.
Getting your vaccine outside of UI Health Care? Make sure you still record it in ReadySet to mark your compliance with the campaign.