All UI Health Care employees and volunteers are invited to participate in the annual Staff Appreciation Meal on Thursday, Dec. 12.
Please bring your ID badge to swipe for your meal. One swipe per staff member. The meal can also be purchased for $6.00.
The Traditional Menu will be served on Thursday, Dec. 12:
- Fountain Dining Room (Elevator C, Level 1), 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- UI Stead Family Children’s Hospital Cafe, 10:30 a.m to 2 p.m.
- 6 OR dining room, 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Traditional Menu: Chicken kiev, Garlic mashed potatoes, green beans, whole grain roll, fruit gelatin, choice of cheesecake, milk, water, or soda
Healthy/Gluten Free/Vegan Menu
The Healthy/Gluten Free/Vegan Menu will be served in The Marketplace (Elevator C, Level 1) on Thursday, Dec. 12, 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Healthy and GF: Baked chicken breast, brown rice, green beans, whole grain roll (not GF), fruit gelatin, GF rice krispie treat or piece of fruit, skim milk, or water
- Vegan: Spicy chickpeas, brown rice, green beans, whole grain roll, piece of fruit, water
Overnight staff: All menus
Market Place will be open to serve the overnight staff from Thursday, Dec. 12, at 4 p.m. until Friday, Dec. 13, at 4 a.m. All menus will be available.
Standard menu options
Regular menu items will be available in Compass Express from 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., and the Melrose Dining Room from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The Atrium Dining Room will be closed this day.