- Views old problems in new ways and has novel approaches to solving those problems.
- Contributes original and resourceful ideas in brainstorming sessions.
- Connects seemingly unrelated ideas, events, and circumstances to find global solutions to individual problems.
- Sees opportunities for creative problem solving while staying within the parameters of good practice. Generates unique but workable and useful solutions to difficult problems.
- Thinks in terms of desired outcomes, not just reactive, quick solutions. Finds ways to turn the ideal into reality. Experiments with new ideas, methodologies, and procedures.
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables.
- Knows and supports teammates’ work and deliverables. Helps teammates who need or ask for support or assistance.
- Acknowledges and celebrates the achievements of teammates. Praises the team and its achievement to others.
- Encourages team unity through sharing information or expertise, working together to solve problems, and putting team success first.
- Responds in a prompt and friendly manner to requests and inquiries.
- Provides clear instructions and expectations.
- Demonstrates flexibility by adapting to changes in priorities and the work environment.
- Meets assigned deadlines without additional prompting by supervisor or others.
- Adheres to established work schedule.
- Provides consistent, timely, high quality work.
- Displays a positive and professional image of UI Health Care to others.
- Demonstrates initiative consistent with job expectations to improve performance.
- Treats others fairly and respectfully.
- Polite, courteous, empathetic.
- Does not initiate conflict and takes measures to ensure conflict does not occur.
- Demonstrates tact and diplomacy when resolving conflicts, addressing concerns directly with the individual(s) involved.
- Demonstrates appreciation; thanks others for their assistance.
- Works effectively with individuals from all backgrounds.
- Contributes to a positive work environment through their interactions with others.
- Demonstrates concern for the larger community served by the organization.
- Takes initiative to learn higher level skills that enhance ability to contribute to the organization.
- Sets high goals and works to achieve them. Pushes self and others to reach milestones.
- Looks for opportunities to help move a project along; volunteers to help others with projects or assignments.
- Responds to setbacks with renewed and increased efforts; is persistent in the face of difficulty.
- Willingly puts in extra time and effort in crisis situations; goes the “extra mile” to ensure the goal is met.
Learn more about UI Health Care Human Resources’ performance review tools on The Point.