Connecting UI Health Care with the community
Participate in or volunteer for the community events below.
- Domestic Violence Intervention Program (DVIP) 40th anniversary celebration
- Ponseti Kids for a Cause Fun Run
- Kickoff to Kinnick 5K
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Light The Night Walk
- Iowa Miles for Myeloma
- Out of the Darkness Walk for suicide prevention
- What are e-cigs and what do they do?
- BBQ Bash for Shelter House
Share Your Event
Kudos and More!
UI Health Care faculty and staff are encouraged to support our community and STEM education programs. Click below to get involved.
Resources for UI Health Care departments who have received sponsorship requests from a community nonprofit organization.
Our Commitment to Helping Communities
UI Health Care provided more than $985 million in community benefit since 2008 by:
- Improving access and providing care
- Enhancing community health
- Advancing health professions education and training
- Conducting clinical and community health research