Connecting UI Health Care with the community
Participate in or volunteer for the community events below.
- Live Through This: A Suicide Prevention Month Presentation by Dese’rae L. Stage
- Fall Prevention Awareness, Health and Resource Fair
- Shelter House BBQ Bash
- ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk – Des Moines
- 2018 Des Moines WALK to End Hydrocephalus
- Community Health Seminar: Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Breast Health
- Ride 4 Youth: United Action for Youth
- Stem Cell Registry Drive at Miles for Myeloma
Share Your Event
Kudos and More!
UI Health Care faculty and staff are encouraged to support our community and STEM education programs. Click below to get involved.
Resources for UI Health Care departments who have received sponsorship requests from a community nonprofit organization.
Our Commitment to Helping Communities
UI Health Care provided more than $985 million in community benefit since 2008 by:
- Improving access and providing care
- Enhancing community health
- Advancing health professions education and training
- Conducting clinical and community health research