Connecting UI Health Care with the community
Participate in or volunteer for the community events below.
- Men’s Health Seminar: Go Big or Go Home
- Girls Go STEM!
- Men’s Health Seminar: Sleepless Nights and Sleepy Days
- Men’s Health Seminar: The Not-So Sweet Effects of Elevated Blood Sugar
- Men’s Health Seminar: Light Up, Lights Out
- Men’s Health Seminar: Pelvic Floor Therapy: Not Just a Fitness Fad
- Men’s Health Seminar: Gone Too Soon
- Men’s Health Seminar: Lose Weight, Gain Wellness
Share Your Event
Kudos and More!
UI Health Care faculty and staff are encouraged to support our community and STEM education programs. Click below to get involved.
Resources for UI Health Care departments who have received sponsorship requests from a community nonprofit organization.
Our Commitment to Helping Communities
UI Health Care provided more than $985 million in community benefit since 2008 by:
- Improving access and providing care
- Enhancing community health
- Advancing health professions education and training
- Conducting clinical and community health research