Connecting UI Health Care with the community
Participate in or volunteer for the community events below.
- Community Health Seminar: Comfort With Care—Ethnic Skin Care Questions and Answers
- Hawkeyes Move for Marrow 5K
- Iowa City Hospice Walk for Dignity
- Ponseti Kids for a Cause Triathlon
- Courage Ride for sarcoma
Share Your Event
Kudos and More!
UI Health Care faculty and staff are encouraged to support our community and STEM education programs. Click below to get involved.
Our Commitment to Helping Communities
UI Health Care provided more than $985 million in community benefit since 2008 by:
- Improving access and providing care
- Enhancing community health
- Advancing health professions education and training
- Conducting clinical and community health research