Connecting UI Health Care with the community
Participate in or volunteer for the community events below.
- Shelter House Fundraiser at Hatchet Jack’s
- Men’s Health Seminar: Techniques for Living a Tobacco Free Life
- Women’s basketball annual Pink Game
- Men’s Health Seminar: Pelvic Floor Therapy: Not Just a Fitness Fad
- Iowa City Hospice Walk for Dignity
- Men’s Health Seminar: Gone Too Soon
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Walk
- American Heart Association Heart Walk
Share Your Event
Kudos and More!
UI Health Care faculty and staff are encouraged to support our community and STEM education programs. Click below to get involved.
Resources for UI Health Care departments who have received sponsorship requests from a community nonprofit organization.
Our Commitment to Helping Communities
UI Health Care provided more than $985 million in community benefit since 2008 by:
- Improving access and providing care
- Enhancing community health
- Advancing health professions education and training
- Conducting clinical and community health research