Connecting UI Health Care with the community
Participate in or volunteer for the community events below.
- 5K to benefit OB/GYN at UI Hospitals and Clinics
- Hydrocephalus support group meeting
- Courage Ride for sarcoma
- Donor Dash Fun Run and Walk
- No Foot Too Small annual gala
Share Your Event
Kudos and More!
UI Health Care faculty and staff are encouraged to support our community and STEM education programs. Click below to get involved.
Our Commitment to Helping Communities
UI Health Care provided more than $985 million in community benefit since 2008 by:
- Improving access and providing care
- Enhancing community health
- Advancing health professions education and training
- Conducting clinical and community health research