Connecting UI Health Care with the community
Participate in or volunteer for the community events below.
- Concussion and safe return to play: What parents and athletes need to know
- 29th ADA Celebration: Disability is Diversity
- Philanthro-Jam: A Benefit Concert
- Advance Care Planning Certification
Share Your Event
Kudos and More!
UI Health Care faculty and staff are encouraged to support our community and STEM education programs. Click below to get involved.
Resources for UI Health Care departments who have received sponsorship requests from a community nonprofit organization.
Our Commitment to Helping Communities
UI Health Care provided more than $985 million in community benefit since 2008 by:
- Improving access and providing care
- Enhancing community health
- Advancing health professions education and training
- Conducting clinical and community health research