Connecting UI Health Care with the community
Participate in or volunteer for the community events below.
- Men’s Health Seminar: Lose Weight, Gain Wellness
- Iowa Children’s Museum CityWorks Children’s Hospital Exhibit Grand Re-Opening
- Help the UI win the cup at the Corridor Corporate Games
- Walk to End Epilepsy at City Park
- Walden Place Carnival Party
- ‘Brake’ the Cycle with Shelter House to end homelessness
Share Your Event
Kudos and More!
UI Health Care faculty and staff are encouraged to support our community and STEM education programs. Click below to get involved.
Resources for UI Health Care departments who have received sponsorship requests from a community nonprofit organization.
Our Commitment to Helping Communities
UI Health Care provided more than $985 million in community benefit since 2008 by:
- Improving access and providing care
- Enhancing community health
- Advancing health professions education and training
- Conducting clinical and community health research