The hospital TV channels have programming that can help patients cope with the stress of hospitalization and separation from family during this time of limiting visitors. Please consider assisting your patients to tune into these programs:
- Monday to Friday 10:30 a.m.: Story Time on channel 114 (Child Life and Children’s Library HD channel)
- Daily 2:30 to 3 p.m.: Child Life TV on channel 114 (Child Life and Children’s Library HD channel)
- Monday to Friday, 3:15 to 3:45 p.m.: Virtual Adventures on channel 129 (Perky Vision HD channel)
- Tuesdays, 1:30 p.m.: Music Therapy for stress management & coping on channel 117 (Patients’ Library and Activities channel)
- Thursdays, 1:30 p.m.: Music Therapy for reminiscing and reflecting on channel 117 (Patients’ Library and Activities channel)
Great work Music Therapy and Child Life staff! Excellent!
Comments are closed.