Congratulations to 7 Roy Carver South (adult bone marrow transplant) for achieving 100 percent hand hygiene adherence from March 5 to 11.
The following units achieved 90 percent or greater hand hygiene adherence:
- 3 Roy Carver West (short stay)
- 5 Roy Carver (MICU)
- 6 Roy Carver East and West (internal medicine)
- 3 John Colloton (pediatric med/surg)
- 7 John Colloton (dialysis)
- 4 John Pappajohn West (adult oncology)
- 6 John Pappajohn (mother/baby)
There also are four staff roles that achieved 100 percent hand hygiene adherence rates for the past week:
- Unit clerks
- Nursing students
Remember that infection control is in your hands!