Join us for a program all about University of Iowa Health Care. Who we are. How we work. And how we keep our patients at the center of everything we do. We’re focused on safety, quality, and the patient connection. You’ll hear stories from our patients. Get advice from leadership and other staff. And gain insight and understanding from the people who work with you and beside you.
March 2020 sessions:
- 8 to 11 a.m. Tuesday, March 10
- 1 to 4 p.m. Tuesday, March 10
- 8 to 11 a.m. Wednesday, March 11
- 1 to 4 p.m. Wednesday, March 11
- 8 to 11 a.m. Tuesday, August 25
- 1 to 4 p.m. Tuesday, August 25
- 8 to 11 a.m. Wednesday, August 26
- 1 to 4 p.m. Wednesday, August 26
Location: All sessions below will be held at the Marriott Hotel and Conference Center in Coralville (300 E 9th St.).
Getting there: Transportation will be available from the West Campus Transportation Center (connected to the hospital) and HSSB.
This event is open to all UI Health Care employees. Excellence Every Time is different than the Service Excellence event you have attended in the past, which has been integrated into new hire orientation.
Signing up is easy through Self Service > Personal > My Training > Enroll in Courses. We’ve developed a cheat sheet below to make it even easier.
Need more convincing? See some feedback from our recent participants:
- “I was pleasantly surprised about this. It wasn’t just talking about how to be nicer or more understanding, but provided what the hospital is doing on their part and new initiatives are being implemented involving all levels of care.”
- “I think staff will find this program as relatable and entertaining.”
- “I thought that this event/training was great! It was interactive, interesting, and heartwarming. This training made me even more proud to say I work at UIHC.”
- “I appreciate hearing from professional staff in person (presenters) and also real patient experience. … a good reminder of how positive attention and team work regarding the ‘little’ things can add up to an excellent experience for all. Thank you!!”
- “The session was amazing! I feel better connected to the overall objectives of UIHC.”
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.