The Leadership Excellence Training Series (LETS) is a new program open to current UI Health Care supervisors.
The course will consist of five sessions, all held at UI Hospitals & Clinics or the Center for Disabilities and Development:
- Thursday, Sept. 5, 9 to 11 a.m.: UI Health Care organizational overview
- Thursday, Sept 12, 9 a.m. to noon: Leadership essentials (leadership styles, generational differences, addressing conflict)
- Thursday, Sept. 19, 9 a.m. to noon: Understanding Laws Impacting HR and Public Employee Collective Bargaining in Iowa
- Thursday, Sept. 26, 9 a.m. to noon: Performance Management and Investigations
- Thursday, Oct. 3, 9 a.m. to noon: Leading Your Team (emotional intelligence, employee engagement, performance management discussions, and delivering reviews)
Each participant (or their department) must purchase a copy of Emotional Intelligence 2.0 with the assessment code.
Apply online by Thursday, Aug. 15. Space is limited. You will be notified by Wednesday, Aug. 21.
Questions? Contact Danielle Allen at 319-353-3282 or email@example.com.