On June 1, Health Care Information Systems (HCIS) will be updating their current Help Desk Self Service page to a new and improved portal called ESC (Enterprise Service Center) Customer Self Service Portal (service.healthcare.uiowa.edu). This portal will replace the current WebRequest and ASRTRequest options used to submit tickets to HCIS.
You will be able to:
- Ask for something by submitting a request: for example, ask for software to be installed, non-Epic account access, new employee request, hardware, an equipment move, consulting, etc.
- Get help with technical problems by submitting an incident: for example, for software or non-Epic application errors, hardware isn’t working, or you can’t access something you should have access to.
- Get Epic assistance: for example, request enhancements or workflow changes, get assistance with Epic issues, such as not being able to access a section or unable to find what you’re looking for.
- View the status of your own tickets at any time and leave comments on them.
- See a full list of services HCIS provides, and submit a request or report an incident at that time.
- Find detailed information regarding planned outages and service alerts when systems and resources are unavailable.
Find other HCIS resources, such as:
- Reset your Health Care password
- Help guides
- IT resources
- IT security information
Once the update occurs on June 1, please find the Self Service video tutorial on the site for more information. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 356-0001.