University of Iowa Health Care employees and volunteers are invited to attend one of several upcoming “town hall” sessions with Suresh Gunasekaran, MBA, associate vice president for UI Health Care and CEO of UI Hospitals & Clinics.
Suresh, who started Nov. 19, comes to Iowa from the University of Texas Southwestern Health System in Dallas, where he served as chief operations officer.
Dates, times, and locations for the town hall events:
- Wednesday, Nov. 28: Noon to 1 p.m., East Room (Elevator F, Level 8)
- Monday, Dec. 3: 4 to 5 p.m., Atrium Dining Room (Elevator E, Level 7)
- Tuesday, Dec. 4: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. (two sessions, from 11 a.m. to noon and noon to 1 p.m.), lower level conference room, UI Health Care–Iowa River Landing
- Tuesday, Dec. 4: 5 to 6 p.m., Press Box* at UI Stead Family Children’s Hospital (Level 12)
- Monday, Dec. 17: 5 to 6 p.m., 1459 Pappajohn Biomedical Discovery Building (PBDB)
- Monday, Jan. 7: 2 to 3 p.m., Gala Space, Health Care Support Services Building (HSSB)
At each town hall session, Suresh will provide brief opening remarks and answer questions from attendees.
*Please note: Space is limited in this venue.