HCIS will perform system maintenance on the Epic interface at 9:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 15, for approximately 15 minutes while system maintenance is performed. The maintenance will cause a temporary pause to interfaces. Epic and other systems will continue to function normally. Interfaces will resume as soon as the maintenance is completed.
The planned maintenance will impact the following for all UI Health Care and Community Connect sites:
- Bedside and anesthesia device data coming into Epic
- Alaris pump data coming into Epic and programing going to the pumps
- Pharmacy dispensing units & ScriptPro AFS
- Orders and results to/from
- Pathology (DI)
- Blood bank
- Reference laboratories
- ECG (iECG)
- Echo Cardiology (iSCV)
- Radiology (CareStream, CareStream Native Voice, Syngo, MagView)
- OB Ultrasound (AS)
- PFT (SentrySuite)
- Retinopathy screening (IDxDr)
- Food & Nutrition (Cbord)
- Point of care lab tests (RALS, IStats)
- Radiation Oncology (Mosaic)
- Transcription (Nuance)
- Omnicell supply cabinets
- Optiflex supply cabinets
Along with all corresponding systems for our Community Connect partners.
Questions? Contact the HCIS Help Desk 319-356-0001.