Benefits Office Hours provide an opportunity for staff members to ask questions associated with their employment benefits in a face-to-face environment.
Employees can also receive assistance in submitting claims for reimbursement from their Flex Spending Accounts (you must bring the required documentation to the session). The Benefits Office has iPads at the sessions for employees’ use.
All sessions have designated times for Q&A sessions, allowing employees to come at their convenience and ask their questions in an open forum. There may be an opportunity to schedule appointments directly before or after the sessions, at the employee’s convenience for more personal questions.
No registration is necessary, but employees are asked to participate in a survey about the program.
The sessions for October are:
- 2 to 4 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 10, C500 GH (Elevator B, Level 5)
- 2 to 4 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 24, E178 GH (Elevator AA, Level 1)
- 7 to 10 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 24, Marketplace Dining Room (Elevator C, Level 1)
- 6:30 to 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 27, Fountain Dining Room (Elevator C, Level 1)
- 7 to 10 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 27, Marketplace Dining Room (Elevator C, Level 1)