The UI Benefits Office will hold office hours at UI Hospitals and Clinics throughout August. Staff can drop in to ask questions about benefits, participate in group discussions, and get help with claims for reimbursement from Flex Spending Accounts.
You can also submit documentation for the dependent eligibility verification. Bring the letter from HMS with their reference number on it and the documents to submit. Documents will be submitted electronically using iPads.
No registration is necessary, but staff will be asked to voluntarily participate in a survey about the program.
- 6 to 9 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 7, 462 GH (Elevator BW, Level 4)
- 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 8, C500 GH (Elevator B, Level 5)
- 7 to 11 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 11, Marketplace Dining (Elevator C, Level 1)
- 6:30 to 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 18, Fountain Dining Room (Elevator C, Level 1)
- 7 to 10 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 22, Marketplace Dining (Elevator C, Level 1)