A Professionalism course is now available for sign up. This course studies key behaviors for being a professional as well as proper phone and email etiquette. The course also discusses professionalism pitfalls and tools for avoiding them. To register for this course, log into Self Service. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Define professionalism.
- Identify 5 Keys to being a True Professional.
- Explore how professionalism is being judged.
- Discover the professionalism pitfalls.
- Understand tools to support professionalism.
- Learn proper cubicle, phone, and email etiquette.
Managers, supervisors, and entire departments or groups
Tuesday, June 14th , 3:30 – 5:00 pm
Location: Damasio Conference Room (S724 GH)