What is Lynda.com?
We are pleased to offer you a resource called Lynda.com, an industry leader in online software training. As a UI employee, 50% or greater, you can access Lynda.com anytime, anywhere to enhance your technology and professional skills. The site features over 100,000 video tutorials on topics such as:
- Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Microsoft Windows and Mac OS.
- Adobe Suite (Acrobat, Photoshop, etc.).
- Apple products (iPad, iPhone, etc.).
- Web and mobile app design.
- Development and Programming.
- Google Products.
- Time management, running effective meetings, and more.
- Business skills (leadership and manager fundamentals, etc.).
With constantly growing content, updated weekly and sometimes daily, Lynda offers the training necessary to stay ahead of the curve.
Lynda even provides tutorials on beta and pre-release versions of software.
Lynda.com System Requirements:
To enjoy videos at lynda.com, you will need a minimum screen resolution of 1024X768 and the following software installed on your computer:
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or above, Firefox 3.0 or above, or Safari 2.0 or above. (Users of 64-bit Internet Explorer 7, please try a different browser)
- Apple QuickTime 7.5 or above. (Mac Safari users please download QuickTime 7.5.5 or newer to avoid problems with captioning)
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 7, Macintosh OS X or Linux.
- Windows Media Player version 10 or higher.
Lynda.com can be found in Employee Self Service in the Learning and Development section or Click the link below and log-in with your HawkID and password.