The mission of Learning and Development (L & D) of UI Health Care is to enhance the current and future organizational effectiveness of UI Health Care by increasing employees’ abilities to maximize performance. We will provide the opportunities employees need to gain the behavior, knowledge, and skills to achieve the UI Health Care’s vision and its strategy in achieving its operating and financial goals. We are committed to supporting the continued growth and development of UI Health Care’s most valuable resource, its people.
Learning and Development works with leaders and their teams to:
- Build high performing teams.
- Improve communication and employee satisfaction.
- Select and retain key talent.
- Improve customer and patient satisfaction.
- Plan and implement large-scale change.
- Align resources to achieve identified goals.
- Develop current and future leaders.
- Enhance individual (non-clinical) skills and knowledge through learning/training opportunities.
Grace Moore is the HR Specialist/Trainer. Grace has previously worked at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics and is excited to continue her career at UI Health Care.
Grace can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 3-4459.