- ADN RN
- Daily record review for inpatient admissions to ensure the medical record accurately reflects the severity of illness and intensity of service, resulting in the appropriate MS-DRG assignment.
- Extensively collaborates with physicians, medical records coding staff, hospital administration, and other patient caregivers to improve accuracy and completeness of acute inpatient documentation.
- Completes education for all members of the patient care team on clinical documentation opportunities, hospital coding and/or reimbursement issues, as well as performance improvement methodologies.
- Conduct record reconciliation with hospital coding staff to assign a working DRG.
- Maintain thorough and current knowledge of clinical care and treatment of assigned patient populations to critically assess appropriateness of documentation.
- My dog
Address: C-41H GH
When asked, “What inspires you?”
“Being surrounded by my family with love and happiness. In the mountains hiking surrounded by beauty of this wonderful country. Sitting on the beach watching the tide roll in. A rewarding career and being part of a great team reaching our goals.”