The Office of Operations Excellence provides facilitation that promotes our organization’s cultural commitment to applying the scientific method to designing, performing, and continuously improving the work delivered by teams of people, leading to measurably better value for patients and other stakeholders.
What is Lean?
Lean is about the culture of an organization and a way of thinking and doing! It’s a time-tested approach to improving processes by maximizing value while reducing waste. It also allows an organization to do more with their existing resources. Lean encourages staff member to challenge the way they work, seeking to make improvements. See links for information about adding value and waste reduction.
OE employs lean management engineers who:
- Facilitate process improvement activities through-out the healthcare enterprise with a strategic focus on streamlining patient processes and services.
- Lead Lean activities including rapid improvement events.
- Train on Lean methodologies and tools to improve patient care.
- Assist clients with identifying metrics to monitor and sustain improvements Our Vision, Mission and Values.
Service and operational excellence through continuous improvement.
Create and support a culture of continuous improvement that positively impacts patients and staff.
Operations Excellence Biographies
*alphabetical by last name
- Randy Fry – Director
- Lynette Kenne – Lean Management Engineer
- Mark Litterer – Lean Management Engineer
- Alisha Loy – Lean Management Engineer
- Mark Thomason- Lean Management Engineer
- Jeff Vande Berg – Lean Management Engineer
- Sue Zaleski – Lean Management Engineer