- Collaborate with QuIP leadership and other UIHC departmental staff (i.e., Pharmacy, Billing, Coding, Hospital Epidemiology, etc.) to support program data needs.
- Develop data reports to track safety events and hospital-acquired conditions
- Prepare summary reports.
- Support professional staff by creating Excel templates and graphs, formatting documents and database management.
- Performs other projects or responsibilities as assigned.
- Executive Master Business Administration, University of Iowa, 2020.
- Management Business Administration, Major in Finance, Technological Central American University, Honduras, 2016.
- B.Sc. Agricultural Science and Production, Panamerican Agricultural University, Honduras, 2011.
- Internal Auditor of the Integrated Systems of Quality Management and Food Safety ISO 9000.
- Auditor HACCP.
Special Interests and Activities:
- Community services.
- Collaboration and relationship building.
- Outdoor activities including hiking and biking.
- Holding time and space with my family.
- Learn about process, people and culture.
Office address: GH-C51-K
When asked “What inspires you?”
“Labor Omnia Vincit” which means “Work conquers all” and it is my life philosophy