- Serves as primary contact for the Clinical Documentation Improvement; screens incoming phone calls, emails and walk-ins; answers common questions; triages more complex calls and inquiries to the appropriate person to ensure a prompt response.
- Prepares and administers correspondence and maintains program records (meeting minutes, reports, etc.) in an organized manner for easy retrieval to document program development, projects, and events.
- Assists in coordination of the CDI education for providers, CDI Nurses and Physician Advisors, as well as other education related documents
- Utilizes EPIC electronic medical record and other resources as necessary to support departmental needs.
- Monitors and orders Program or departmental supplies.
- Provides Operational support in a variety of ways
- Provide reports and information.
- Maintain databases and reports.
- Coordinate meetings and special projects.
- Monitor appropriateness of expenditure.
- Coordinate changes in policies and procedures.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- BA, Health and Human Physiology, University of Iowa
Special Interests and Activities:
Hiking, traveling, and spending time with my two dogs. I also enjoy eating at local restaurants and attending community events.
Office Address: C41-H GH
Office Address: CC102 GH
When asked, “What inspires you?”
Witnessing kindness between strangers inspires me to pay it forward and treat everyone with compassion.