Providing for the spiritual needs of patients/families and staff of the Burn/Trauma Center and the Emergency Department. This includes daily visits, collaborating with interdisciplinary teams and educating about Spiritual Care.
- BA in Psychology; Minor: Communication, Kean University, NJ (Magna Cum Laude)
- MA in Human Services/Marriage & Family, Liberty University, VA
- Ministerial Licensure: 2008 Lebanon Baptist Church, Westwood, NJ
- Ordination: 2012 Corinthian Baptist Church, Des Moines, IA
- Professional Memberships: Spiritual Care Association
- Clinical Pastoral Education 2020 – 2021, The Institute for Clinical Pastoral Training, Orlando, Florida
Special Interests and Activities:
I enjoy traveling, reading, movies and shopping. I am currently an Associate Minister and teach weekly evening Bible study.
Phone: 319 384-6752
Office Address: C505 GH
When asked, “What inspires you?”
“Serving people and making a difference in their lives.”