Registry Quality Engineer
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Phoenix, 2010
- Associate Degree in Nursing, Kirkwood Community College, 2003
- Associates of Applied Science, Kirkwood Community College, 1991
- Cath PCI Registry Manager
- Abstract Adult Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) data for the National Cardiovascular Data Registry.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities based on registry data
- Serve as an educational resource on registry requirements, data, and registry reports.
- Registered Nurse
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Address: C51-G GH
When asked, “What inspires you?”
“Having a positive impact in the lives of those I meet and care for. Being part of a team focused on improving patient outcomes for the diverse patient population we are privileged to care for.”