Clinical Teamwork Coach
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from St. Ambrose University
- Support the organization’s strategic goal of implementing a comprehensive program directed at surgical site infection reduction
- Audit team performance to ensure the consistent application of evidence-based tools and techniques.
- Develop strategies using hardwired tactics to achieve results
- Deliver targeted coaching on strategies / behaviors critical for reducing the incidence of surgical site infections.
- Monitor surgical site infection rates to evaluate reduction strategies
- Certified Nurse of the Operating Room (CNOR)
- Association of PeriOperative Registered Nurses (AORN)
Special Interests & Activities:
- Surgical site infection reduction.
- Clinical teamwork performance and coaching
- Perioperative quality, safety, and research.
Address: C51-J GH
When asked, “What inspires you?”