- Bachelor of Arts in English
- MHA (degree awarded May, 2021)
- Provide guidance and oversight for quality and operational improvement projects.
- Facilitate training of University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics staff in performance optimization, analysis, improvement processes and implementation success.
- Promote a positive change culture, supporting interdisciplinary teams from problem identification through resolution and implementation.
- Utilize process improvement methodologies such as Lean and Six Sigma to define, measure, analyze, implement and control quality and operational improvement projects.
- Serve as an advocate of the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics mission and vision through the lens of quality improvement and interprofessional team culture.
- Support and encourage collaboration between both internal and external stakeholders within the healthcare system.
- CPhT, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- International Society of Six Sigma Professionals
- Sigma Tau Delta Society for Literary Excellence
- National Association for Healthcare Quality
Special Interests & Activities:
- Lean, Six Sigma and Continuous Quality Improvement
- Collaboration and relationship building
- Community service
- Public health
- Hiking, camping, gardening, singing with jazz combos and equestrian sports
Address: C 51-G GH
When asked, “What inspires you?”