UI Health Care Martin Luther King Jr. Human Rights Week 2015
A Celebration of Diversity and Inclusion
See a full schedule of the week’s events, Jan. 19 to 23, including a performance and lecture by world-renowned jazz musician Wycliffe Gordon, daily international cuisines, and more.
Continue reading UI Health Care Martin Luther King Jr. Human Rights Week 2015
- History of University of Iowa Children’s Hospital: artifacts needed
- See photos from Wycliffe Gordon’s performance and lecture, Jan. 20
- CultureVision scavenger hunt for Human Rights Week
- Check out last week’s poll results!
- Funding requests: UI Children’s Hospital
- Lost and Found: Main Information Desk
- Play Ball: vintage sports memorabilia exhibit
- Manville Heights buses to detour near UI Hospitals and Clinics on Wednesday, Jan. 14, and Thursday, Jan. 15
- Patients’ Library and Medical Museum MLK holiday hours
- Pain Management Clinic and Breast Imaging Center moved
- Origins of Cystic Fibrosis Lung Disease, review article in The New England Journal of Medicine
- Pseudoexfoliation syndrome not yet ready for genetic testing
- Q&A: Neurologist and author Lud Gutmann
- UI researchers study rural access to health care specialties
- Todd Widmer, BSN, RN, DAISY winner
- UI Women’s Health Tissue Repository helps to advance women’s health research worldwide
- Wycliffe Gordon discusses ‘universal language’ of music
- Sherrie Cooling, Making a Difference CEO Award
View more "Human Writes" photos as part of UI Health Care Martin Luther King Jr. Human Rights Week.