Ring this bell, this course is run, and I am on my way!
Sherry David has been fighting breast cancer with the help of the physicians and staff in Radiation Oncology in the Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center, at the University of Iowa. Continue reading Ring this bell, this course is run, and I am on my way!
- Noon News now on The Loop!
- State of the Enterprise video now available
- Seeking nominations to Gold Humanism Honor Society
- No CAMBUS service July 3 and 4
- Help feed the hungry in Johnson County
- Ramp parking: Maximum daily and/or lost ticket rate is $20
- Email encryption helps protect your sensitive information
- UI Health Care studio portraits: Online scheduling now available
- EEG lab achieves third ABRET accreditation
- press-citizen.com: UI Health Care to provide $100 million for research
- thegazette.com: UI Health Care eyes ‘fast track’ medical degrees, more research funding
- U.S. cardiac arrest survival rates around 6 percent for those outside of a hospital
- UIP to manage Centralized Management of Scheduling Program
- americannewsreport.com: Not sure how much you’ll benefit from a pacemaker? Take one for a “test drive”
- Cooper elected Executive Secretary of Pediatric Urology Advisory Council
- kcrg.com: ‘Be The Match’ drive looks to sign up potential bone marrow donors