UI dedicates $126 million biomedical hub
The University of Iowa ushered in a new age of accelerated research in biomedicine with the formal opening on Wednesday, Oct. 15, of the $126 million John and Mary Pappajohn Biomedical Discovery Building (PBDB). Read the full article on Iowa Now.
- Ebola preparedness update
- Lane closures on Hawkins Drive on Saturday, Oct. 25
- Saturday Westwinds bus route detour due to multiple-lane closure on Hawkins Drive Oct. 25
- Satellite voting at UI Hospitals and Clinics
- Week #3 of the health literacy quiz–enter to win a prize!
- Check out last week’s poll results!
- Compass Express now open!
- Preventing Disruptive Patient Behavior Program
- Low carb ketogenic and Paleo diets prevent Alzheimer’s, speed weight loss
- UI Hospitals and Clinics wins Consumer Choice Award
- “My two cents in five minutes”
- Ronald McDonald house marks 40 years
- UI hosts dedication ceremony for $126 million Pappajohn Biomedical Discovery Building
- Working at Iowa, Oct. 14–28
- Voices of Phil: Dr. Matthew A. Howard
- Meet Diana Lundell