The Stead Family Department of Pediatrics is seeking a Fellowship Coordinator to assist in the design, planning, integration and evaluation of fellowship curriculum; manage application enrollment process; ensure compliance with Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) standards and graduate medical education (GME) office; and manage teaching resources.
Some of the specific duties will include:
- Some of the specific duties will include:
- Coordinating administrative and operational activities for multiple Pediatric Fellowship programs in collaboration with Pediatric Fellowship Program Director(s) and the Vice Chair for Education within the Stead Family Department of Pediatrics.
- Monitor national subspecialty match system and prepare reports for Pediatric Fellowship Director pertaining to success and suggested methods for improvement.
- Plan and organize events for Pediatric fellowship Program (graduation, retreat, etc.).
- Plan, schedule and facilitate orientation for incoming fellows. Compile required documentation for orientation packet, including documentation guidelines and electronic medical record training at UIHC.
- Organize and coordinate Departmental Fellow Core Curriculum for Pediatric Fellowship Programs, including weekly conference series.
- Serve as liaison for site visits with ACGME and GME (internal).
- Monitor Pediatric Fellowship Program expenditures, including travel, books, food and Departmental Fellow Core Curriculum series.
- Collaborate with Residency Education and Medical Student Education Programs within the Department.
We are encouraging all interested departmental candidates to consider applying for this great opportunity. To review or apply for this position click here. The posting close date is October 4, 2019. You are encouraged to contact John Heinemann or Maeve Jackowski Price with any questions about the position.
Please assist in our recruitment efforts by sharing this information with those who may be interested and meet the required qualifications. Thank you!