The annual performance review cycle is underway. The Department of Pediatrics has established a goal to have all performance reviews completed no later than February 29, 2020. Below is an outline of the necessary steps to complete this process.
P&S Review Process
- Employee selects “Create New Review” in the online performance review tool to initiate the review.
- Employee completes self-evaluation in the online performance review tool and submits to the supervisor via the online performance review tool by December 13, 2019. You can submit by selecting the green button titled “Submit Performance Review”. Attached are tips to assist you with completing a well-rounded self-evaluation.
- Supervisor utilizes request feedback option in the online performance review tool.
- Supervisor completes Performance Review in the performance review tool (does not finalize).
- Supervisor meets with employee to review and discuss the performance review and rating.
- Once completed, supervisor selects “Finalize Performance Review” which sends the form to employee for acknowledgement.
- Employee adds additional comments and acknowledges review with electronic signature.
- Performance Review and Peer Review report is automatically uploaded into employee’s ePersonnel file. Please allow 24 hours for the system to complete this process.
You can access the Performance Review tool and last year’s review through Self-Service under the Personal tab (refer to picture below). Additionally, your completed Performance Review from 2018-2019 is available via your ePersonnel file in Self-Service under the Documents section.
If you need a copy of your current job description to use as a reference during this process, you may email the general Pediatrics HR email address (listed below). In the event your job duties and responsibilities have changed or evolved over the last year, please work with you supervisor to update your job description and return an updated copy to Pediatrics Human Resources.
Please do not hesitate to email PedsUIChildrensHR@healthcare.uiowa.edu with any questions.