Congratulations to Dr. Janice Staber (Hematology/Oncology) on her recent publication highlights for the American Society of Hematology (ASH).
First, she was a contributor for an online article for the ASH Clinical News about updates in the treatment and management of hemophilia in October 2019.
Secondly, she was the author on a series of *daily* articles for the ASH Daily News, published during the annual ASH meeting December 7-10, 2019 in Orlando, FL. The articles are linked below.
- December 7, 2019
- Staber JM. Oh, How Far We’ve Come!
- Malec L and Staber JM. To DOAC or Not to DOAC? That Is the Question Often Difficult to Answer in Clinical Practice
- December 8, 2019
- December 9, 2019
- Staber JM. Two-Hits to Catastrophic
- Malec L and Staber JM. The Road to Wisdom: ASH-ASPHO Pediatric Choosing Wisely Collaboration
- Malec L and Staber JM. Mechanistic and Clinical Insights Into Hemolytic Disorders and Thrombosis
- December 10, 2019
- Staber JM. Shining a Light on Commitment to Hematology
- Staber JM. From Left Behind to Front and Center
- Malec L and Staber JM. An SOS on ROS: The Intersection of Platelets and Thrombosis in Redox Biology