The Stead Family Department of Pediatrics is seeking an Admin Services Coordinator to support the functions and daily operations of multiple Divisions in the Department of Pediatrics at the direction of the Department’s administrative leadership team.
- Support the daily operations of an office, project or program, including coordination of specialized events and activities, appropriateness of expenditures, contract or grant requirements, and changes in policies and procedures
- Support assigned division director in planning, developing, coordinating and implementing short and long range goals as outlined in the strategic plan for the division
- Assist with recruitment including coordinating visits, arranging travel and planning itineraries
- Assist with bi-weekly ELMS editing of division timecards
- Adherence to University and Departmental policies regarding purchases and expense management to meet division fiscal responsibilities.
- Understand business need/justification for the use of any UI funds and applies sound judgment.
- Collect, analyze, maintain and provide information on various divisional activities.
- Support Division operational and programmatic functions at the direction of the Division leadership.
We are encouraging all interested departmental candidates to consider applying for this great opportunity. To review or apply for this position click here. The posting close date is October 4, 2019. You are encouraged to contact John Heinemann or Stefanie Pirkl with any questions about the position.
Please assist in our recruitment efforts by sharing this information with those who may be interested and meet the required qualifications. Thank you!