The National Library of Medicine awarded the University of Iowa’s Hardin Library for the Health Sciences a five-year, $6.5 million grant to serve as a Regional Medical Library in the National Network of Libraries of Medicine.
More articles from our Spring 2016 issue
- Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality honor awarded by Human Rights Campaign
- PREP@Iowa helps grad school applicants
- U.S. News recognizes medicine programs
- UI researchers solve CF mystery
- UI Health Care changes leadership structure
- Hardin named regional library
- Forbes names UI Health Care a top employer
- By the Numbers: 2016 Match Day
- Surgery may prolong survival for women with advanced breast cancer
- A hormone curbs sugar cravings . . .
- Advanced imaging in a calming space